This is a brief update to let you know we are working hard on clearing the backlog on all placed orders.
As of Tuesday November 5, 2008, we have shipped ~120 modules (a total of 114 orders) out of the 320 modules that have been paid for.
Based on the number of modules shipped since last week, we can say that on average we are able to handle/ship about 20 modules per day. As such it will take another 2-3 weeks till we catch up on all orders that have been placed till now. For more specific details, please read on:
All people that had signed up on the pre-order list before the online store opened (it opened on October 16, 2008) and who have paid for their order before our first ship date (which was October 27, 2008) have had their order processed and shipped.
We have completely processed all orders that were placed on October 16, 2008.
- Orders for 10/16/2008: 12 orders placed, 12 orders shipped.
The following orders are our next priority:
- Orders for 10/17/2008: 50 orders placed, 31 orders shipped, 19 orders still to be filled.
- Orders for 10/18/2008: 67 orders placed, 20 orders shipped, 2 orders canceled, 45 orders still to be filled.
- Orders for 10/19/2008: 51 orders placed, 21 orders shipped, 1 order canceled, 29 orders still to be filled.
- Orders for 10/20/2008: 31 orders placed, 12 orders shipped, 1 order canceled, 18 orders still to be filled.
- Orders for 10/21/2008: 19 orders placed, 12 orders shipped, 7 orders still to be filled.
If you placed an order on October 16, 2008 and have not received a notice that your order has shipped, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all other orders, please remain patient. Once we finish the next couple of dates, we will make another entry on the blog to keep you updated.
Also, if you have run out of patience and would like a refund, please contact us directly at email@example.com. It is quickest to resolve this directly with us as we can refund your money the same day instead of going through PayPal.
We are also trying to get in touch with a few customers who have not responded to our emails (make sure to white-list the orangegadgets.com domain). If your order or customer number is below, please contact us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org to resolve some issues with shipping:
- Order id: 395, Customer id: 294
- Order id: 245, Customer id: 191
For all technical support for the the module, please email email@example.com