This is the latest update on clearing the backlog for placed and paid orders. We are happy to announce that we are swiftly catching up on the backlog.
As of today, we have shipped 195 orders (over 200 modules have been shipped).
We have completely processed all orders that were placed on:
- Orders for 10/16/2008: all orders shipped.
- Orders for 10/17/2008: all orders shipped.
- Orders for 10/18/2008: all orders shipped.
The following orders are in the process of being handled next and we expect them to be shipped by the end of this week (so please keep an eye on your mailbox in case we have questions on your order):
- Orders for 10/19/2008: 15 orders still to be filled.
- Orders for 10/20/2008: 17 orders still to be filled.
- Orders for 10/21/2008: 7 orders still to be filled.
- Orders for 10/22/2008: 9 orders still to be filled.
- Orders for 10/23/2008: 9 orders still to be filled.
- Orders for 10/24/2008: 5 orders still to be filled.
- Orders for 10/25/2008: 5 orders still to be filled.
If you placed an order, please make sure to also check your spam-box/bulk mailbox as sometimes our emails (sent from firstname.lastname@example.org) end up there for no good reason. It is best if you can white-list any emails you get from the above address.
We are also still trying to get in touch with a few customers who have not responded to our emails. If your order or customer number is below, please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com to resolve issues with the shipping address/method and to avoid further delay:
- Order id: 395, Customer id: 294
For all technical support for the the module, please email firstname.lastname@example.org