YOU CAN NOW ORDER A GPS MODULE BY CLICKING BELOW

Want anmodule?


Wish to become a distributor of the iGPS360 module?
Please send us an email at distributors@orangegadgets.com



Sunday, March 2, 2008

Small, smaller, smallest


Well, here is a quick update on how things are progressing. I have been extremely busy designing the PCB board for the GPS module and it is almost done. I won't give the surprise away, but it is really small and has a lot more features on it than I expected to be able to put on such a small area.

In the meantime, I have received some more toys. Another evaluation test board of the GPS module that I will be using as well as the single GPS modules themselves. And on top of that I have ordered different antennas to be tested. The ones displayed in the picture range from 18x18x4mm to 15x15x4mm to 12.8x12.8x4mm. Small, smaller, smallest...

No comments: